Lower Thames Crossing Construction
Venue: PROCAT | City: Basildon, United Kingdom
Speaker: Rob Audsley (Head of Strategic Stakeholder Programme, Lower Thames Crossing)
The Lower Thames Crossing will benefit the Lower Thames area around Kent, Thurrock and Essex. It will:
- improve journey times along parts of the A127 and M20;
- cut congestion on approach roads to the Dartford Crossing (including parts of the M25, A13 and A2);
- increase capacity across the Thames from four lanes in each direction currently (at Dartford) to seven lanes each way (Dartford plus the Lower Thames Crossing); and
- allow nearly double the amount of traffic to cross the Thames.
Room signposted from main reception
- 18:00 – 18:30: Arrival/Registration/Tours
- 18:30 – 19:00: Networking Buffet
- 19:00 – 19:30: Lecture
Please book your FREE place via the IMechE website (link below).
For more information please contact: Alice Swallow – Honorary Secretary.
- Wednesday, 28 November 2018 18:00 - 21:00