Save the date for the 2017 Schools' Competition and Big Bang Eastern
- Find out more about the competition here
- Event details (Wed 28 June 2017)
- Awards evening details (Wed 19 July 2017)
Schools' Engineering and Technology Competition: Wed 28 June 2017, Marconi Building, Anglia Ruskin University
We are very pleased to announce the dates for our 2017 Schools' Engineering and Technology Competition:
- The competition will take place on Wednesday 28 June 2017
- The awards evening will take place on Wednesday 19 July 2017
(Note that the competition has moved from a Friday to a Wednesday).
This year we are working in collaboration with the Big Bang Eastern to hold a joint event.
The entry and judging process will remain the same, and we would strongly encourage you to enter the Big Bang competition also (follow the link above and click "book places to attend"). All the judging will be done in parallel so you stand a greater chance of winning some prizes and can effectively attend both competitions on the same day.
We will announce when the competition is open for entries (this is expected to be towards the end of 2016 / early 2017).
We look forward to seeing you in June!