CSES seeks Social Secretary
Could you help us improve our offering to members? Do you want to be more involved in the society? Would you enjoy socialising with fellow members, possibly over a drink or two?
Chelmsford Science and Engineering Society (CSES) is expanding the benefits available to members, and a key part of this is exclusive social events. To support this, we are looking for a Social Secretary.
Please can you help the society by volunteering your time?
We are seeking someone who would enjoy:
- Taking ownership of the society's social calendar.
- Coming up with ideas for, and organising, monthly social events for members.
- Participating in members’ events, taking photos and recording attendance.
- Communicating regularly with existing members, welcoming new members and following up on new contacts.
- Attending monthly Committee meetings to help run the society and set the strategy.
You would be the owner of an appropriate budget to achieve the above, and would be supported by other Council members. We would encourage you to grow the role to suit your preferences.
Any time spent volunteering for the society counts as Continuing Professional Development.
This would be a great way to grow your personal and professional networks, and, if you are not from a science or engineering background, to keep up with new and exciting developments.
Thank you for supporting Chelmsford Science and Engineering Society.